mercredi 12 novembre 2008

Late late

yup I'm late with the blog, well, I didn't upload anything cause it was pretty empty for me lately. Sometimes, nothing happens and so your photography is as empty as my activity was. Hopefully, this end of year gonna bring some fresh news and some awesome things to me.

Kro obviously tired (twas the day after my lil birthday party)


Another place , another time and another pints at the good old smoking fucking dog. Figure out that, PM and I wanted to go to sainté for a photo session and some shopping. Arrived at saint etienne, the weather became crap and ended by huge rain (it was the week end when some cities of my area got flooded by rivers), so we had to find a shelter which was obviously the smoking

After the smoking dog, we went to Uptown (one of the best skate shop here), I tried to take a photo but was quite already boozed .
There they are ! the uptown team .
le Totem de têtes , it was fun to go shopping being drunk.

Had a drink with Nathalie Aka Yolande, I stole this photo cause she didn't want to let me take one.


At the studio, we were having fun with spotlights and so , she is Sarah Jean Michel took a photo of me aswell with the 85mm
Not at the studio, but at home was speaking to him when I took the shot, kinda like hhow spontaneous this shot is.



On my way home ...

Ah yes, I forgot to say : In december I'll be in Egypt !!! yay

Aucun commentaire: